Friday, March 2, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Ad


1. Whats happening in this ad is what looks to be a middle class women doing her dishes. The product theyre selling is Dolce & Gabbana perfume, and I believe theyre saying that any women no matter what class youre in, can wear and buy this perfume and be sexy.

2.The women in this ad is doing the dishes and seems to be appalled by something, possibly her chindren or husband, or maybe even a friend. Personally , I think the elements definately do connect to the product, because like I said before, the message Im getting for this ad is that any women can wear this product and that you dont have to be rich to afford it. It is a very clever idea.

3. I think it would be hard to tell what the ad was for, if the Dolce & Gabbana wasnt there. Just because it could be for anything! A soap ad, or maybe even an ad for a brand named dress, but you dont get perfume out of it besides the fact it says the name on there.

4. I would stop and read it simply because I like all of Dolce & Gabbana's ads. Theyre very catchy and creative!

5. Yes, because the way her house looks and the fact that shes "doing" the dishes by hand.  Most people these days with money would most likely have a fancy dishwasher, but not her, and it portrays the setting of a middle class house.

2 comments:

  1. So...Did you not notice that this was Madonna either? just curious, it took me looking up the picture and seeing the name of the ad for me to realize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i hovered over the picture it said it was but it doesnt look like her

    ReplyDelete